Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monay


It's time again for "Not Me" Monday hosted by MckMama.

I did not get black permanent marker all over Bob's leather couch. (Does anybody know how to get it out?)

I did not put my new contacts on over my old ones. Nope, everybody knows you have to take out the old ones before you can put the new ones in. (It only took me a few minutes to figure out what I did. At first I though I was give the wrong prescription since everything was blurry.)

I did not excited about Caden peeing in the potty. And I did not call Bob so he could make a big deal of it for "our" little man. And since I didn't have any M&M's I did not give him a drop of my drink.

I did not kill the rubber tree. Nope, in my mind it's still alive. (At least it stayed alive for a couple of months.)

I did not stay up late playing Rockband several nights in a row. I have not mastered the easy level but fail miserably at the medium level. (I can't get my pinky to what I want it to do.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marty,
I can't believe you killed that gorgeous plant?! I do not know how EF trusts you to watch Caden??? :)

Marty said...

I can keep babies alive its the plants that are "death by Marty"

I'm trying to bring the plant alive!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, your plants are cared to death :)