Sunday, July 5, 2009

Becca Comes to Visit

Without realizing it I took a month long hiatus from blogging and photography. I did plan on blogging in June especially since my mom and niece came out to visit.

Bob's dad was also in town the same time as my mom and niece. Becca took to him like a duck takes to water. Wherever Bob Sr. was so was Becca.


See what I mean.

While they were in town we went to Starbucks were they got to experience some pretty intense thunderstorm's that left us with no power for 24 hours. Poor Becca was so scared she had tears running down her face. But after talking to her dad and having her dad tell all of us to take care of her she calmed down.

The goal of the trip was to take Becca to Six Flags to ride some roller coasters. The very first ride we went on was Tony Hawks. Basically it's a tea cup on a roller coaster. Half way though the ride Becca is yelling she wants to get off. Terry calmed her down and by the end of the ride she wanted to do it again. Becca wasn't tall enough to ride all of the roller coaster rides but we did manage to ride enough rides to make me sick..


Becca. This is the only picture I got of her by herself.

No comments: