Thursday, January 24, 2008

2007 Highlights

  • Auntie Jo, Grandpa Cuellar and Uncle Leo went to be with the Lord.
  • Went to my first Hummer Happening. I'll do a post on this one so I can add some details and pictures from the event.


  • Made trips to El Paso, TX, Tulsa, OK, Caldwell, KS, Blair, NE, and Rosemount, MN to visit with family and friends.
  • Bob and I went to the PGA Championship in Tulsa.
  • We volunteered at Adventure Week and had a room full of 4 year olds. It was awesome! I was also able to help build the sets that are used for Adventure Week.
  • Bob spoke in front of the Dallas Symphony. He thought he was going to welcome his dealers and then learned that he would be giving the introduction speech in front of the entire audience. He did great!
  • Drove through blizzard like conditions on our way to Nebraska for Christmas.

No comments: