Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Photography

Bob has been such a huge blessing and encourgment to me. He noticed I loved to take pictures and encouraged me with this little hobby. He helped me buy my SLR camera and has been willing to stop whenever we are doing so I can take a picture. Here are a few random pictures that I have taken.


The River at Bob and Rachel's house in Kansas


Some farm equipment. (Not to sure what it is.)


Pumpkins!


My sister Terry at the pumpkin patch.


The lake at the Cattlemens.


Old water spicket.


Tractors.


Some logs at the Cattlemens.


The water fountian at the State Fair. I snapped it
as we were walking out.


Part of a train from the State Fair of Texas


A cricket the my little cousin Ryan found at his house.
Everytime I see this picture it reminds me of him.

No comments: