Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bob and Becca

My niece Becca absolutely loves Bob. The first time Becca met Bob was when she came out to visit. I told Bob she would have him wrapped around her finger by the end of the day. He said that wasn't going to happen and he was right. She had him wrapped around her finger within five minutes. She wanted to take Mia (the puppy) for a walk so they did. When I snapped the picture below I was holding onto Mia since Becca wanted to hold Bob's hand.


"She's got me wrapped around her pretty little fingers."

Now anytime that Becca calls I get a quick hello and a "Can I talk to Bob?" I have to find out from Bob all the cute things that she will say. I think the best Becca and Bob story is when Becca called Terry (who was in the hospital at the time) wanting to know if Bob was their since he wasn't answering his phone.
Below is a picture of the best buddies the last time we were in El Paso.


Bob can I tell you a secret?

No comments: