Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pictures Galore

Since Friday I have been trying to find a picture of Bob and I so I can sent it to a friend of mine and realized a couple of things. First, I do not have a picture of the two of us together from the past year. Second, I have way too many pictures saved on my computer and I need to organize and save them to a CD. Third, I have more pictures of Mia the pup than anything else.

Here are some more pictures that I have taken in the past year. I will being a post on Mia and Maddox pretty soon and hopefully I can get a picture of Bob and I together pretty soon. I guess that means I am going to have to trust somebody with my camera.


My cousin Ryan running to his position.


My cousin Rachel.


Mia's Toys.


My sister Terry.


Part of a hollow tree trunk.


The river bed in Kansas.


The thing that holds grain - not sure what it is called.


Tickets from CEC.


Not sure what this is but it is used on a farm.


Nuts and bolts from a train.


Chain links that were hanging from a tractor.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

WOW!!! Marty, you are an artist. I would love to take pictures like that. I am glad you shared your blog with me. Gives me some inspiration to get into photography again.

unkl ed said...

woooooo Mary. I agree with Kevin. You are, indeed, an artist. I have been taking pictures since the early sixties and I yearn to take some pictures such as you have taken. Again, kudos to you.