Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hummer Happening

Last St. Patrick's Day Bob took me the Hummer Happening at Frank Kent. We met at the dealership and then went to the offroad course. When we got to the course we had the best dressed Hummer competition and then we went through the off-road course. By the time we left I was sold and ended up buying a H3 in August.


The 1st place best dressed Hummer.


They had this Hummer parked on the creek bed before the event started.


The view from our Hummer as we were going down a steep hill. Bob and I later tried to walk down this hill and ended up slipping a couple of times.


When we got to this part of the course I honestly thought that they broke their Hummer. Once the Hummer popped out of the hole I was hooked.


This was the last picture I took before my camera battery died.

No comments: