Monday, November 3, 2008

Not Me Monday


It's time again for "Not Me" Monday hosted by MckMama.

I did not spend all day Wednesday refreshing my computer looking to see if Stellan was born and how he was doing.

I did not cry tears of joy when I saw his picture.

I did not make it half way to Starbucks before I realized I left my purse sitting on my desk at work. No money = no Starbucks.

I did not dress my dogs up for Halloween. Nope Not me!

I did not run around various neighborhoods delivering "boo" baskets. Too much fun!

I did not spill Dr. Pepper at my desk. It was not near my work computer and phone.

I did not go nuts when Tech beat Texas.

8 comments:

today is the present said...

Haha! There is definitely a common theme this week! Love your blog!

-stephanie- said...

I never heard of "boo" baskets, until I got booed this past week. I loved it, and ran out and booed 2 more.
I am not thinking about a possible Thanksgiving way to do this. What could it be called? "Hey Turkey!"
"You've been stuffed"? hmmm

Deborah said...

Gee, that's what I did Wednesday as well! However, for Halloween I left the dog alone and dressed my boys and husband. I guess the dog and I lucked out that I ran out of time.

Unknown said...

Haha! I totally dressed my dog up for Halloween, and I didn't even think it was odd enough to qualify for a "not me!"
I'm glad you've corrected me!

Hall Family in MD said...

I love when dogs are dressed up for Halloween! I want to leave Boo bags in our neighborhood, but our neighbors are too stuffy.

Ashley said...

i didn't check mckmamas blog all day wednesday either!!!

Pam D said...

I wonder how many of us were NOT spending so much of Wednesday checking MckMama's blog? Not me.. no way! hah! I can so relate to leaving the cash behind and being s.o.l..... ! Have a great rest of the day!

Anonymous said...

STARBUCKS!! That would bum me out! Have a great week!