Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Father



The other night in my class at church we compared our earthly Dad's to our Heavenly Father. Dan, our FC Studies Pastor, told us so many people today have a hard time seeing God as our Heavenly Father because they have had a poor example here on earth. This is a little hard for me to comprehend because God blessed me with an awesome father.

Looking back at my childhood I can see clear examples of his sacrifices, his unconditional love, his devotion, his attention, his presence, his time, and on and on. No, he's not perfect but his love for me gives me a tiny glimpse of my Heavenly Father's love for me. Thank you, Dad, for being such a loving Daddy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that!!!

Anonymous said...

Amen to that!!!

Anonymous said...

Amen to that!!!