Monday, October 13, 2008

Not Me Monday


It's time again for "Not Me" Monday hosted by MckMama.

While sitting at Starbucks my dog, Maddox, did not tip the table over causing my frappacino and phone to fall on the ground. My new phone did not bounce on the concrete only to land in the spilled frappacino. Not my dog. My pups are well behaved or so I keep telling myself!

Bob and I did not get completely turned around at Medical City in Dallas in which we managed to get "locked out" of building "A" causing us to walk around the other buildings just to get back to where the car was parked at building "D" late at night. And we did not get to meet a sweet little baby boy that night named Jackson Stone. Nope, not us.

Bob and I did not embarrass Kristen at the football game this weekend. We did not sit in the stands with proud smiles on our faces, giving her thumbs ups and clapping for her. We would never embarrass a seven year old like that.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Don't know what your talking about... embarrassing a kid... me, never!