Saturday, October 4, 2008

Rocking the Night Away

Bob is still out of town so how did I spend my Friday night? I was blessed to spend the evening with my favorite 20 month old. We played basketball, read a few books, and then we rocked the night away.


Caden and I. (Not the best picture quality since it was taken with the camera phone.)

I don't think there is a more peaceful moment than when a baby is asleep in your arms. I love this time with Caden. This little boy has stolen a piece of my heart. He is so sweet and lovable.

I'm not the only one who loves this little boy. When Bob found out I was watching Caden on Friday he asked if EF and DF could move their date night. I told him they were taking Cole and Kristen to a football game and I don't think we could convince the school to change a game just so he could see the little man.

No comments: