Monday, October 27, 2008

Not Me Monday


It's time again for "Not Me" Monday hosted by MckMama.

I did not go to my front door and try to open the door with my car fob (clicker). I did not stand at the front door wondering why it wouldn't open and why the horn on my car beeped every time I tried to open the house door.

I did not get so tired during a work training session that I almost fell asleep. (My eyes were closed and I was so close to falling asleep that it took everything within me to open my eyes.)

I did not look for the bags for my food saver for who knows how many minutes only to find them in the machine.

I did not drop my phone in Starbucks causing it to "break" into three different pieces. (Bob - this did not happen while I was trying to balance two drinks, two marshmallow squares, and my phone. Do you notice a pattern Starbucks = dropped phone. I just need to leave the phone in the car.)

I did not wear my sunglasses on Saturday night just because I forgot my case and didn't want them to get scratched. And Bob did not look at me like I was nuts. Nope Bob is the "perfect" boyfriend and completely understands the rational behind everything I do. LOL!

No comments: