Monday, October 6, 2008

Not Me Monday

It's time again for "Not Me" Monday hosted by MckMama.

I did not unplug my alarm when I could not find the snooze button in the dark. This did not cause me to run around like a wild woman just to get to work on time.

I do not, do not make Bob check my blog, facebook, or his e-mail just to find out what I did during the day instead of verbally telling him about my day.

I did not talk on my cell phone in a school zone that clearly states no hand held phones. I did not tell myself this was ok since the bell for school had already rung, there were no kids around, and most importantly there were no cops around. Not me, I'm a law abiding citizen!

While cleaning out the fridge I did not empty the contents of the containers and then put the empty containers back in the fridge so I didn't have to deal with them. I did not convince myself that this was the most logical thing to do because if I put them in the sink and didn't rinse them then the house would start to smell. And I did not leave them in the fridge for the majority of the week.


I did not come home on Wednesday to find this lovely present from my dogs. I also did not completely lose it when I saw this. Then I did not start calling people and when nobody answered I did not call Bob since he was on his way to his grandmothers funeral. I would not do that it's only a duvet cover. After I calmed down I did not freak out again over how much fringe costs (More than I paid for the duvet cover.)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

This is a great post... I love the alarm clock story... I "have not" ever had to do that!! :)

Shosh said...

Lol! my husband also has to read my blog to find out whats going on with me!

Weeksie50 said...

Oh, I am so sorry your dogs tore up your bed spread.. ugh.

Jennifer said...

I'm always on the phone when i'm not supposed to be

HiHoOhio said...

Thank goodness for the internal cell phone in my car! Never get in trouble that way!