Monday, December 15, 2008

Not Me Monday


I know it has been awhile since I have done a "Not Me! Monday" but here are some of the things I have not done..

While watching the African Children's Choir I did not get teary eyed by the joy and love expressed on their faces. Nope, Not Me!

I did not go to Wal-Mart with Bob looking for new bulb for my tail light and think a spark plug was the light bulb.....after all, it did say "Auto lite!" Nope, Not Me!

I did not refuse to play Rockband at Nicci's party. I did not let my lack of hand eye coordination stop me from trying to play the drums or guitar. Nope, Not Me!

I do not have a hard time singing and clapping at the same time. No, I do not need to keep an eye on the person next to me in order to keep a beat. Nope, Not Me!

1 comment:

e fowler said...

we have the exact same clapping problems!! glad u gave me the heads up because if u were watching me in church while clapping and i was watching u, that would be a problem!