Saturday, April 12, 2008

Speedster Bob

Today we decided to take a little drive and as we were driving to meet some friends Bob got pulled over for speeding. Now for those of you that know "Mr. set the cruise control to 40 mph in 45 mph zone" this is pretty funny. The one guy who rarely ever speeds gets pulled over. When the cop took his info I really wanted to laugh. I know that sounds wrong but I really needed a break from the stuff I am trying to process. I just love God's sense of humor and timing. I wanted to ask the cop if I could take a picture but I didn't have my camera on me otherwise I would have. Thankfully Bob got a verbal warning and was able to laugh about the irony of the situation. After he got let off he said "And you thought I drove slow before." I won't mind him driving slow for the next two months because that just means more time to listen to George Strait. Which he just loves – HAHA.

No comments: