Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Easily Annoyed

Lately I have been easily annoyed. It's just the little things that annoy me but they are getting to me. I should be grateful for the little annoyances because I don't have any major concerns. I know some people would be more than happy to have my annoyances versus what is going on their life.

When I get annoyed I tend to withdraw. This is what I have been doing for the past ten days. I haven't felt like check my voicemail or e-mail. I really haven't felt like being around people. Yesterday after work I went to the lake. I was able to walk around and take some pictures. I calmed down a little. Being around nature allows me to put the focus back on Christ.

So after I post this I will be heading back to the lake and then I will start checking my e-mail and voicemail. I have one phone call that I have been wanting to make but I have been waiting to be in a better mood.

I am too blessed to be annoyed! (I just have to keep reminding myself of this.)

2 comments:

e fowler said...

sounds like that time of month!
i am easily annoyed at exactley the same time every month!
see u sat.
elizabeth :)

Marty said...

EF you make me laugh. I have been annoyed for several weeks. Just a combination of things at work and a lot of little things.