Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Terry and Grapevine Lake

Terry and I were able to hang out after work today and we decided to go to the lake to goof around. I, like always, had my camera and snapped a few pictures. I made Terry sit on a cliff while I played with some angles. I'm not going to post those since she was eating at the time. Here are a few pictures from today.


A new cove that we found. (Overexposed)


Note to self: next time do NOT get flip flops wet when trying to climb on rocks and take pictures.


Especially when you have to climb back up this carrying your SLR digital camera.


I like this picture with the dead trees faded in the background.


Once she was done eating I had her lay down on the cliff while I tried a few more angles.


Terry laughing at me as I almost fell into the lake. Not funny!

No comments: