Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

What a year! As I reflect back on the year all I can think is 2009 was a roller coaster ride. So many highs and so many lows. It was a year of trails and growth. So here are a few highlights (in no particular order):
  • Married my best friend...:)
  • Was blessed enough to go to Allaso Ranch three times this year to serve and each time God moved something in me. At the father/son retreat He revealed himself to me in a way I never imagined and oh how I wish I could stay in that moment. It was so amazing that I can't even describe it. It was a gift so unexpected and such a sweet reminder that He is here watching over us.
  • God used Mia to teach me so many things but most of all to remind me we are only here for a little while, so we need to make the most of our time.
  • Spent time with family and friends.
  • Reconnected with some "old" friends and made some new ones.
  • Bought a house on the lake and just started on the renovations.
All in all I think I am going to remember 2009 as the year the Lord revealed himself to me in a whole new way.

No comments: