Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge: "Pets Only"



So I only had several thousand pictures to chose from but this is one of my favorites of my little girl. At first it was a little hard to go through the pictures in light of the recent news but I'm glad I did. I think I have more pictures of her than some parents have of their kids.

I finally settled on this picture because the focus is on her face and it best depicts her. She loves to swim. Once she gets in the water she will only get out on her terms. Even when we had our family pictures taken she ended up in the water.

Join in the “Pets Only” fun over at I ♥ Faces this week!

2 comments:

Cassie Ehn said...

she looks so happy. awesome shot.

Kate - k8tography said...

Happiness is a Golden in water! She looks fab!