Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Day 5

Zac had a really good night of rest last night.  He slept through all of his vitals and labs.  Today was supposed to be a day of rest for our boy but he had a lot of staff in and out of his room. 

I left him around noon in order to take Zane out for some mommy time.  When I got home he was asleep and when we woke up he was pretty cranky.  Zane is running a low grade fever right now.  Since Zac was doing fine, we decided I would just spend the rest of the day at home.  

I spent the rest of the afternoon deep cleaning the kitchen.  As I was making dinner Zoe threw up all over the kitchen floor.  So after that happened we decided I would just spend the night at home.  Zane is still running a fever but is feeling better.

Zac continues to amaze us.  He is starting to show his sweet personality to the nursing staff.  He's not to fond of the doctors so they don't get to see the Zac we know and love.  

We are still overwhelmed by all the love and prayers.  Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.  

Bob sent me this photo of Zac relaxing in the chair playing with Play-Doh.

Taking a nap.

No comments: