Friday, March 28, 2008

Becca

It still boggles my mind that my brother is a father to such a wonderful little girl. He is doing such an awesome job with her. She is so full of life and so wise beyond her years. She is a true treasure and I am so blessed to have her in my life.

Here are a few of my favorite stories of Becca.

Becca' version of the Our Father
Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
My Kingdom come.
My Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven......

At her Christmas pageant:
As the kids were doing the final bow Becca grabbed the microphone and gave her Academy Awards speech. “I want to thank my daddy. Hi daddy. And my Nana. Hi Nana. And my grandpa. Hi grandpa. And my grandma. Hi grandma.” At this point the teacher is trying to get the mike. Becca moved the microphone to the side but you could still hear her say “I’m not done yet.” She continued to say a few more things but you could not hear them due to the laughter from the crowd.

At Grandpa Cuellar’s funeral they asked if anybody would like to get up and say a few words. Becca walked up to the microphone and said “He was a Godly man. This is the day the Lord gave us and it is going to be perfect.” Really put the day back into perspective.

Becca: Bob your growing hair. (She is inspecting his neck and head.)
Bob: Really? Where?
Becca: Everywhere but your head.


At the Ft. Worth Zoo


Ready for bed.


Becca at the Cattlemen's.


My favorite picture.


Look at those eyes.

No comments: