Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Best Boyfriend Ever


Bob is such an awesome boyfriend. I don't know how many guys will drive their girlfriends around on icy roads just so she can take a few pictures. He is just a great guy. He will bring me (and my boss) lunch at work if things are to hectic for us to go pick up something. He volunteers in the nursery with me and the kids from the married home team loved him. If I showed up without him they would call him to find out where he was at. Last year we did a church wide Daniel fast that lasted twenty one days. I was ready to give up within the first week but he was able to lead us through the fast and we made it to the end. He also makes sure that we stay "plugged in" at church. But most of all he puts up with me and all of my quirks.

A huge thank you to Bob and Kathy for raising such a wonderful man!!

No comments: