Friday, March 28, 2008

R and R

No not rest and relaxation but Rachel and Ryan. Rachel is the reason I ended up in the DFW area. I honestly do not know where I would be today if I did not receive the phone call from Becky asking if I could come out to help a month after Rachel was born. Rachel is such a sweet and caring girl. Ryan was born the following June. He is a lovable little boy with a ton of athletic talent. I am so grateful that Becky and Richard have always had an open door. They moved from TX to MN three years ago and I still miss not being able to drop by the house. Well I can still drop by I just have to travel 1000 miles to get there. :)

I can't wait to see them this summer. Here are some pictures from a couple of my visits.


Look at each other.


Now look at me. (I had to bribe Ryno with a dollar in order to take these pictures on the bridge.)


This is becoming a tradition when we go out there.


Rachel ate all of the chocolate for the smores so all that was left were marshmallows.


A mouthful.


Inning over.


The look of concern. (She was looking at one of the girls on her team that was injured.)


Throw it over there.


Waiting for the ball to be hit his way.


I love the look on his face as he approaches home base.

No comments: