Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Starbucks

Friday morning Bob and I went to our favorite Starbucks. We walked in and started making our way towards the line when I was greeted by the crew and asked if I wanted “whip” on my drink. Bob just looked at me and wanted to know why they didn't recognize him. I told him that this is my usual time to come and not his. He seemed to be ok with this until I was handed my drink with a “Have a good day, Marty” written on it. (I should mention that I received my drink right as we finished paying and before a few people that were in front of us.) Bob just looked at me, shook his head and said “YOU ARE SPOILED!” Bob waited his turn, which he claims was about twenty minutes long, but it was only a couple of minutes. Then to make matters worse, for Bob, he didn't get a message on his cup all he had written was his name. I took pictures of our cups with my camera phone but have no idea how to move them from the phone to my blog.

Bob tells the story so much better. So Bob if you are reading this you can write your version in the comments section.

1 comment:

e fowler said...

i love reading your blog!
this was laugh out loud funny. that is so great.