Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Adam's "boo boo"

On the last Saturday in EP the boys spent the morning golfing. I was out driving around when I get a call from Bob asking if I am with Nena. No, but I am close to the house. He let me know Adam got a "little boo boo" and they could not get a hold of Nena. I told him I would go to the house and have Nena call them.


How did this happen?

Bob did the best recreation and I sooo wish I had it on camera. Here it is to the best of my memory.

Adam sitting in the golf cart talking to Ryanne. Oh Ryanne I miss you so much. Only nine more holes until we can be together again. I have your name on my ball. Oh Ryanne....

Bob and Mike standing on the tee box while waiting for the group in front of them to clear out. Mike is lightly swinging his club back and forth (can you see where this is going?) Hey Mike how's it going?

According to Bob, Adam is now making his way to the tee box and is in a lovesick daze. He is thinking about Ryanne and how much he misses her that he fails to see the golf club and walks right into it.


Bob pretending he caused Adam's injury.

No comments: