Monday, September 29, 2008

Not Me Monday



It's time for "Not Me Monday" again. Click on the button above to see who else is playing along.

I did not spend all week thinking of things that I could use for “not me Monday’s” only to forget the majority of them.

I did not sit at Blue Goose with Bob and Terry and text/e-mail them from my new phone instead of talking to them. And they did not text/e-mail me back. I would never do that since that is one of my biggest pet peeves.

I did not spending a good part of my week reading MckMama’s blog from the beginning. Nope, I’m not that big of a dork. OK so I am.

I did not spend the weekend rearranging furniture barefoot. And I did not drop the dresser, the very heavy dresser with a big TV on it, on my foot. My muscles are not sore from all the solo rearranging.

5 comments:

Weeksie50 said...

lol- my friends and I text each other if we don't want someone else to know what we are saying and we could all be at the same table.. mature huh? Did I mention we are in our 30's

Shanan Strange said...

Another fan of MckMama!! I love your "Not Me's" I also spend way too much time on her blog.

elizabeth embracing life said...

Moving furniture without foot protection...gosh, not me, never have I banged my foot.

Jennifer said...

I spend way too much time on blogs period, but McKmama's is my fave! Great Not Me's!

The Saras Family said...

I did not secretly wish I was at Blue Goose when I read your Not Me Monday.
I do not think you take outstanding pictures!