Monday, September 22, 2008

Not Me Monday




MckMama is hosting "not me!" Mondays. Basically it is all of the stuff that you "did not" do but really did.

I did not wear the nastiest smelling sweatshirt to church on Saturday and then spend the entire service wondering if the girl next to me was repulsed by the smell. And I certainly did not fret over the sweatshirt so much that I did not pay attention to the service. Then I did not tell myself it was ok to be distracted because I can watch the service online during the week. No, no not I.

I did not push Bob out of the way at church just so I could go and take some pictures of the kids being baptized.

I did not take 657 pictures in one day. While not taking those pictures I did not step in a mound of fire ants that caused me to send my shoe flying into the air while I killed the ants on my foot. Then I did not continuously throw my shoe up against a pole to get the remaining ants off. All this was not done in front of Bob's boss. I would never embarrass the boy like that! (I'm not sure if Felipe saw me or not and I don't want to ask.)

I did not avoid not one but three police officers and take a very scenic route home just because the registration and safety inspection stickers were expired. (I had the registration sticker but did not want to put in the windshield until I got the two other registration stickers off.)

I did not let Bob think he was eating ground beef instead of buffalo meat especially since I know that he only likes "regular" meat.

I did not drop a container full of nuts all over my office floor.

No comments: