Tuesday, September 23, 2008

James Wood - 30 Year Celebration

This past weekend Bob and I headed up to Decatur to the 30 year celebration of James Wood. To be in the car business for that many years is pretty amazing.

The first time I met James is when Bob and I were in Decatur visiting with CW and Amanda. They took us by his ranch to show us around. CW let James know we were going to take a drive on his property and he insisted we come in for a minute and then he gave us a tour of his barn and horses. What impressed me the most about James was his love for the Lord and his love for his family.

There were three things that really stuck out to me this past weekend. On the screen it listed about twenty people who have worked for James for 25+ years. I just think that speaks for the way he treats his employees. The second thing I noticed was people from the cleaning crew all the way up to management sweeping the floor. That just spoke volumes to me. Last, but not least, I noticed the people of James Wood. The whole crew is just great. They are they friendliest bunch and they know how to have fun.

Thank you James for letting us celebrate your big day with us!


Mud flap.


James speaking before the BBQ.


James Wood the nicest man you will ever meet.


Cooper having fun in the bounce house.

No comments: