Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Rockband


Adam and Amber got Rockband for the wii for their birthday. Here they are opening their present on 8/25. The next day Eric decided he wanted to check it out so he put it together and the boys played late into the night.


Eric on the microphone.


Bob on drums and Adam playing the guitar. Bob is laughing because he read an article earlier saying that some 16 year old dropped out of school to do this. He was wondering how anybody could make any money off of this.

The next day (Wednesday) we adults (Nena, Bob, Eric, and I) played until the kids came home from school. Then they joined us for some fun. This game is addicting.


Amber on drums. She mastered the guitar..


So tired but must keep playing! This is Nena in the early morning hours of what is now Thursday playing the guitar.

I tried to play the instruments but I found out very quickly I have NO music ability whatsoever! Bob dubbed me the "Elaine Benes" on drums. (From the episode where she tried to dance - he said that is what I looked like trying to play the drums.)

I have decided to buy the game when the new version come out in November. I have to practice before I go back. I can't keep making them fail out...

No comments: