Thursday, June 12, 2008

One Prayer - Day 5

Today's prayer focus is on the nation. Praying for our great nation and our current and future leaders.

This is the second time our church has done a community fast. The first time we did this I didn't think I would last the 21 days. This time is different. Still had the caffeine headache on Monday but other than that I have enjoyed all of foods within the fast. Do I miss my Starbucks and Dr Pepper? Boy do I ever. However I have learned staying within the bounds of the diet in Daniel that I have lots of choices to choose from. Kinda like life. Stay within God's boundries and you'll have plenty of freedom.

1 comment:

e fowler said...

i have learned to focus and think about what i CAN eat, too. you are right, it's just like God to give us good choices within His boundaries.
:) ef