Thursday, June 12, 2008

Becca calls Bob

While I was in El Paso Becca asked if she could call Bob. I handed her my cell and told her to press talk twice. I left her room to grab my camera thinking it would make a cure picture. I snapped a picture and popped out of the room so she could talk to Bob when I heard the following:
It's Becca.
pause
It's Rebecca.
pause
Bob, stop playing around with me it's me Becca!

I start to laugh and went to find my brother. I told him that Bob must be giving Becca a hard time and what I overheard. As we are laughing about it Becca storms into the room and says "it wasn't Bob it was his Dad!"

So my brother and I are laughing as I try to call Bob so he will know what just happened. It took me several tries to tell him.


So here is the picture of Becca talking to Bob Sr.

(Instead of doing what I told her to do she searched my contacts and called the first "Bob" which happens to be Bob's dad.)

No comments: